Support Tzu Chi Young Leaders Programs
Tzu Chi Young Leaders is a network of college students and recent graduates who share a passion for community service, sustainable living, and mindfulness as a way of life. Through our youth empowerment programs, young professionals are given the help and support needed to achieve their personal and professional goals, mobilize locally to serve their community, and ultimately become leaders for Tzu Chi USA’s compassionate missions. Your generous donation to our charity fund will help Tzu Chi continue to carry forth these crucial projects.
Get to know the programs:
- The annual TCCA Leadership Conference facilitates positive youth leadership experiences, personal growth, and valuable networking opportunities. By forming a planning team with outstanding Tzu Ching members across the country, mentors guide youths to organize a leadership conference for current Tzu Ching officers to attend. For the planning team, it is an opportunity to develop one’s personal and professional skills. For attendees, it presents advanced training to become better leaders for their local chapters.
- The Compassion In Action Annual Prize Challenge inspires and supports youth social innovation projects that drive positive changes in society.
- Tzu Chi Annual Community Weekend opens doors to meaningful volunteering events during the weekend of April 9–10 in service to your local community with other young friends. Powered by Tzu Chi USA, all Tzu Chi Collegiate Association clubs and alumni from the east coast to the west coast organize local community service events on this special weekend to demonstrate the spirit of Youth in Action.
- Formed by a group of outstanding Tzu Ching members from across the country, the TCCA College Bound Program assists high school students with college applications and beginning their first year. The program includes various events and activities from May until early August to help incoming college students attain the confidence to succeed.
- Our Healthcare Career Mentorship Program nurtures a young generation of compassionate and empathetic healthcare providers. The Tzu Chi Collegiate Association (TCCA) Northeast Region offers current college students early exposure to the healthcare industry by connecting them with a mentor in the field of healthcare. The program runs year-round.