Give Direct Aid
Your Donation Can Help People Affected by Recent Disasters, such as the California Wildfire, Hurricane Irma, Harvey, as well as the Mexico City earthquake. Donate Now.
- Our Expertise in Disaster Relief
Our humanitarian aid missions span the globe, with compassion, respect, and love at its core, and when disasters strike, our relief volunteers swiftly respond to the call of those in need with instant and straightforward help, like a cash card in your hand. Along with the American Red Cross, FEMA, and other emergency first responders, Tzu Chi volunteers have provided care and support after Hurricane Katrina, Hurricane Ike, the Louisiana Floods, Hurricane Sandy, and 9/11, with more ongoing relief efforts internationally.
- Tzu Chi volunteers have commenced assessment of damages caused by Hurricane Irma in Florida, and are preparing for our disaster relief mission. Let’s keep the individuals impacted by this devastating storm close to our hearts as they embark on the long road to rebuild their lives.
- Volunteers have mobilized to deliver hot meals, blankets and relief aid to the shelters for those forced to evacuate from the intense wildfire in California.
- We are now in Houston, Texas, providing flood relief to the survivors of severe floods after Tropical Storm Harvey.
- We have also arrived in Mexico on September 24th and began the assessment of the damages brought forth by the powerful 7.1 magnitude earthquake that shook Mexico City on September 19th.